Ring Floodlight Live View Working, Doorbell Live View Isn't

I cannot connect to “Live View” with my Doorbell(Video Doorbell 2) but my recently(3 months ago) installed Floodlight Live View works just fine. Both on the same WiFi, with the Gateway Almost equally close(the Gateway is actually closer to the Doorbell than the Floodlight). The RSSI on the device(according the device health) is -38. Why would one work fine but the other not?

Hi there, @Mase1! As long as resources are plentiful for all devices connected to your network, I agree that live view should work for your Doorbell if it is working fine for your Floodlight Camera. Try using the Rapid Ring app, designed for this quickest access to live view. Please also ensure there is not a vpn enabled on your mobile device. I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

Had the same on my iPhone 15 (iOS 17.0.3). Tried everything. Then shut off my phone completely and started in again after 5 minutes. Boom, live view works again!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.