Ring Floodlight lights won't turn off

Hi, I’ve bought a Ring Floodlight a few months ago and it was working fine up until a few days ago. At night, the lights on the floodlight turn on and stay on for the entire night. I’ve tried everything I could possibly think of, playing around with the zones in the app, manually turning it off myself, resetting the device, etc but it STILL turns and stays on. It’s bugging the crap out of me but I don’t really see too many solutions to this problem when I search for it.

Upon further searching, this situation best describes my situation

https://www.reddit.com/r/Ring/comments/eoxh39/solved_ring_floodlight_cam_light_kept_turned_on/

Thank you for sharing your experience with the Community @sicasaur! Did this method work for you? Feel free to include any specific steps that worked or observations you might have had with your Camera. :slight_smile:

This is exactly what’s happening to 1 of my floodlights, it’s driving me crazy! The explanation in the link provided did nothing to help my situation.

Hi neighbors! If this concern is persists, despite trying the steps mentioned in this thread, it may require a closer look from our support team. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

It’s the same thing happening to my camera. Called the support and they have agreed to replace it. Let’s see how it goes.
I have been planning to put one more floodlight camera BUT now I’m not sure if I should??