Ring floodlight.( lights turning on)

Start off by saying. I love the my ring door bell pro and flood light can. But it seems like I may have a issue with the flood light turning when I log into the apps dashboard. The light turns on I would have to manually turn it off. I tried adjusting what the help topic suggest, but nothing seem to be working. Please advice if , this is normal for the light to turn on when viewing live view. Or in ring apps dashboard.

Hey @Starscrean. The light should only turn on when there is not enough light in the image to capture an updated Camera Tile Preview from the Dashboard, or from the Live View. If there is plenty of light and the light is still coming on, or if the light is not auto-turning off after a bit, it would be best to follow up with our support team on this concern. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.