Ring Floodlight Cam

Has the issue with the floodlights not turning off at night been resolved/fix? I just noticed this week the lights come on at night and won’t turn off. I can manually turn them off in the App but as soon as I exit the App the lights come back on. So frustrating.

Hi @JoTx1! The best thing to check is for any heat sources in the area that might be triggering your lights frequently. Adjusting the light zones/ sensitivity in your Ring app can also help. Check out our help center article containing visual and steps on using the light settings on your Floodlight Camera.

If your Floodlight Camera, or Ring app, is not operating as described in the help center article above, try removing and reinstalling the app. Once complete, test the light toggle/ light settings to see if it worked as intended.

If this concern persists, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Feel free to let us know your results! :slight_smile: