Ring Security Cameras

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring’s indoor and outdoor cameras.
U
User Solution
Ring Floodlight Cam Wired Pro with Bird not working from last night
hardwired-security-cameras
troubleshooting

Hi team,

My ring floodlight cam wired pro with Bird eye its NOT working from last 2 months after my installation from last night its not lighting and not connecting to WIFI/chimepro network. I have contacted Amazon and they told me to check with vendor on this?

Let me know suggestions. I spend more money but its not working even 3 months?

Regards,
Mallikarjun

11-04-2024 06:14:47

Responses (2)

C
User Solution

Hi @user80670. The Floodlight Cam needs to be connected to your wifi network in order to function in the Ring app. Make sure your wifi router is within range of the Floodlight Cam, and follow the steps under Set Up a Device in the Ring app.

If you receive an error message during the setup process, try the troubleshooting steps here. Those steps should help resolve most of the common setup errors. If you’re still unable to get the Floodlight Cam connected, our support team can assist further.

12-04-2024 05:31:05

S

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

12-05-2024 05:31:59

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User