Ring Floodlight Cam Poll - is yours working?

I have 2 Ring Floodlight cams, purchased and installed about a week apart. The 1st works, the 2nd does not (no Snapshot Capture, no Color Night Vision, lights turn on at night every 30 minutes, etc.).

Let’s see how others respond to this poll…

1a) Is your Ring Floodlight cam fully operational?

1b) What is your firmware version?

1. Is your Snapshot Capture working?

2. Is your Color Night Vision working?

3. Do your lights cycle on regularly without reason?

4. Are you having any other problems that are otherwise not caused by you or your install?

My answers are no to all questions and my firmware is 1.16.00273

Let’s see how others respond to this poll…

1a) Is your Ring Floodlight cam fully operational? NO

1b) What is your firmware version? 1.16.00273

1. Is your Snapshot Capture working? NO

2. Is your Color Night Vision working? NO

3. Do your lights cycle on regularly without reason? Yes

4. Are you having any other problems that are otherwise not caused by you or your install? NO

Ring is doing squat to fix this problem. I should have bought that camera Wal-Mart had for $19.99. It wouldn’t work either, but at least I’d have saved $450.

1 Like

My Flood Light Cam is working but I am unable to view any videos from my Android, iPhone nor from the website. I contacted Ring Support on December 29 2019 on this issue. I was informed it will take 24 to 48 hours to find out what is wrong. I called today, January 1 2020 and received the same same results , 24 to 48 hours. I was “promised” a follow up email on the phone conversation today but nothing today. The tech support, named Mark or Marc, would not allow me to speak to anyone else on my issue. As a paying customer this is how Ring treated me.

Was fully functional until1/9/2020 (approximately). Both of my Spotlight cams went offline and will not reconnect, even with the router extender right next to the camera. It’s very odd. Everything else connects but the cameras. This is ridiculous considering how much these things cost.