Ring Security Cameras

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring’s indoor and outdoor cameras.
S
Ring Floodlight cam - Lights not working correctly
hardwired-security-cameras
cs-support
Hi I have two floodlight cams that have both started acting up at exactly the same time. The light functions no longer work correctly as follows: 1. The lights come on during the day 2. The lights come on at random at night with no motion 3. The lights don’t come on at night when there is motion including waving your hands around like mad whilst stood directly under it 4. You can’t turn the lights on manually 5. If the lights are on, you can’t turn them off manually 6. Light schedules are ignored and the above happens even if you delete the schedule entirely. Again this started happening with both my units at exactly the same time. So clearly there has been some sort of update to them in the last 2-3 weeks that has broken the functionality of the lights and needs to be reverted. A security camera must be reliable, this is absolutely paramount, otherwise it’s of no use to anyone. There are a few other reports on here of the same thing happening, and considering it's happened to both mine at the same time I highly doubt it's a hardware fault.

11-10-2023 08:15:58

Responses (2)

J
Hi @SirCozak. I have responded to this [post](https://community.ring.com/t/ring-floodlight-cam-wired-plus-lights-dont-respond-to-motion/170033) where you and others have shared the same concern as you are mentioning here.

12-10-2023 05:33:19

S
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

11-11-2023 05:33:42

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User