Ring Security Cameras

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring’s indoor and outdoor cameras.
S
Ring Floodlight Cam Flashing/Strobing - Alternating
hardwired-security-cameras
cs-support
Hi, I have a hardwired Floodlight Cam, it has been in place for 2-3 years now. However I have had to turn it off the last few months as each light keeps flashing in an alternating way. I have tried resetting it and connecting it to the Chime Pro Wi-fi network, though then it returns to flashing again? It's a nuisance to us and the neighbours, so I have had to to turn off the floodlight cam at the mains. I have attached a video to demonstrated what I mean. I've had to compress the file size so the quality is not the best. Does anyone have any ideas/suggestions of what the issue might be please? Many thanks in advance, Sonny. ![b727aae7-8670-47f1-95af-bcf8c1acdeb2|video](upload://gcsMSxFMvRKYFLdRVmG3rmH40Ra.mp4)

06-12-2023 09:10:10

Responses (2)

J
Hi @sonny85. If resetting the Camera did not help fix your strobing lights, the next best step is to contact our support team for further assistance. Give our support team a call at one of the numbers available [here.](https://support.ring.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036196372-Contact-Us)

08-12-2023 04:12:54

S

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

07-01-2024 04:13:17

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User