Ring Security Cameras

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring’s indoor and outdoor cameras.
T
User Solution
Closed
Ring flood light keeps going into setup mode
hardwired-security-cameras
troubleshooting

We’ve recently purchased floodlight wired plus device, the installation seemed to have gone fine And I’m able to control it from the app. The problem is that the device keeps prompting welcome to ring, ring is in setup mode please go to app to continue. The light doesn’t flicker at the bottom of camera, device is still online from app. But these announcements come up at random times throughout the day. I’ve spoken to multiple ring support agents but so far it’s not solved, they even sent a replacement device and even that has similar problem. Not sure what is messed up with wiring, I had it installed with electrician. Please suggest any options to stop these prompts from coming up, I’ve even tried to mute speaker volume, but they keep coming up.

06-02-2024 01:42:29

Responses (2)

T
User Solution

Hi @Tadep2302. If you are still experiencing this concern after being issued a replacement device, I would suggest following up with our support team. Please send us a private message on Facebook @Ring or give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

08-02-2024 03:46:54

S

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

09-03-2024 03:47:31

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User