Ring Edge support for Floodlight Cam Wired Pro

Is there a reason that the floodlight Cam Wired Pro isn’t supported in Ring Edge?

the fact that this isn’t listed as a huge disclaimer on the pages is really annoying.

I feel like I was tricked into buying a base station pro and upgrading my monitoring package.

1 Like

ditto. This VERY important fact was not easy to find. At least provide a timeline or let us know it will NEVER be supported.

Is the floodlight Cam is missing a piece of hardware to enable edge? At least let us know so we can hold off purchasing

Hey neighbors! According to our Help Center Article here, the Floodlight Cam Wired Pro is one of our devices that is not eligible for the Ring Edge at this time. We appreciate your feedback in regards to wanting this feature and hope to make Ring Edge available for other devices such as the Floodlight Cam Wired Pro and Ring Video Doorbell 4 in the near future. Please note: Much newer devices and older generations of devices may take time until they have Ring Edge available. We appreciate your patience while we work to make this available for our neighbors. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the response, unfornately you have told us nothing new. Simply want to know if I should hold off buying the floodlight wire Pro (which was just released several months ago)

Unfortunately, we do not know IF or WHEN it will get support. Agree that it should be made extremely clear in marketing materials as many ppl buy the Alarm Pro mainly for the “ring edge” feature

I don’t see the Video Doorbell 4 listed on the article. Can you confirm if it is still unsupported?

I couldn’t find the supported list of devices for Ring Edge in the linked article. Could you link an updated list of supported devices?