Ring drops wifi after each new replacement

I’ve had a Ring Pro for 3 years. Then one day it just stopped working. Support was fantastic and sent me a replacement. After 5 minutes working, it stopped. Called support. Ran through everything. They sent me another replacement. I have honestly lost count now, but I think I broke a world record. Support has sent me 8 or 9 replacements. Every single one of them failed with internet conection shortly after set up. Each time I’d get a replacement, I’d eventually be on the phone with support. With Level Two Support. We’ve gone through all the protocals. From hard reset to reconfiguring the modem. Apparently, every Pro I recieved had different issues. Each time I’d get a replacement, I’d wait until I had the patience to be on the phone again. I have now recieved the latest replacement. I am too afraid to do the set up again, knowing 99.9% it will once again fail. I’m at my wits end. I have many wifi devices in my home. Would that affect connection?? What the heck is going on??? Thanks guys…

1 Like

Hey @Edweirdo. Have you ever been instructed to check your ports and protocols to ensure that they are properly set up to allow the Ring devices to stay connected? Have you been in touch with your ISP to see if it can see the Ring device being kicked offline? If you go to Ring.com/speed, what does your upload, download and ping look like if you were to run this test at the install location for the Ring Video Doorbell Pro?