Ring doorbell won’t connect to network

When trying set up the doorbell my phone isn’t finding the ring network. (iPhone)

Hi @Cclapp013. Which model of Doorbell do you have, and are you at the part in the setup process where you’re connecting to the Ring AP? Or are you having difficulties in connecting to your home wifi network? Feel free to attach screenshots of the part of the setup that you’re currently at so I can take a closer look. Once I have a better idea of where you’re at in the process, I’d be happy to offer some helpful suggestions. :slight_smile:

We have the Pro

See screen shots

The doorbell was already installed when we moved in.

@Cclapp013 Thank you for taking the time to share those screenshots. I’d suggest resetting the Doorbell and restarting your phone before walking through the setup process again. You can reset the Doorbell by holding down the setup button for at least 20 seconds. Once that’s done, restart your phone before attempting to complete the setup again.

If you’re still unable to connect to the Ring AP as pictured in your screenshots, you may want to try a different phone or tablet if possible. Please also ensure that you’re near the Doorbell during this process. Let me know how that works for you! :slight_smile:

I tried restarting the phone and the doorbell and even using a different phone and I am still getting the same error

@Cclapp013 Thank you for giving those steps a try and letting me know how they worked out for you. Since you’re still not able to successfully connect, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers availablehere. They can take a closer look at your device and offer more advanced troubleshooting steps. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19here to see how to contact support.