Ring doorbell wired won't stay connected to WiFi

How do I get my wired video doorbell replaced on warranty? I have one that refuses to stay connected to Wi-Fi swapped it with one that i have on another entry to test and then even brought it inside and plugged it into a 24v adapter right next to my modem it will connect temporarily then disconnect and refuse to reconnect even after cycling power to it even have assigned a static IP to it but modem says its not visable to even connect. All of my other wired doorbells have no problems. (I am deaf so no suggestions on calling “xxx-xxx-xxxx” number please. text, chat, or emails only)

Hi @Brad1283. Have you tried resetting the Doorbell Wired? You can reset it by holding down the setup button for at least 20 seconds. After that, attempt the setup process again to connect the Doorbell to your internet connection. If that doesn’t work, you would need to reach out to our support team for further assistance. We do not have email support and chat usually helps with more general troubleshooting and questions. You can also contact our support team through Twitter or Facebook @Ring by sending a PM or DM, which would likely work best if the reset doesn’t resolve the connectivity problems with the Doorbell.