Ring Doorbell Shows Past Video in Live View

I am trying to figure out how to solve this issue. When selecting Live View the Ring doorbell shows live video from the past. For example, the doorbell captures the driveway and when you select Live View I can still see cars in the driveway and the plants blowing in the wind on a bright sunny day even though I am at work and it is raining outside. I also noticed that the motion has stopped working as well. You can stand in front of the camera and you will get the same image of the cars, sunny day etc. I was able to fix this by completely removing the doorbell from power and reinstalling it but I dont want to do this every two days to keep it working. Device health is good with a strong network connection. Is anyone else experiencing this issue or know how to correct?

Hi @tlwhipgt. That definitely shouldn’t be happening if you’re tapping on the Live View specifically and not reviewing recorded events on the Event History Timeline. Since you’ve already tried a reset before, I’d recommend contacting our support team to take a closer look at this for you. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.