Ring doorbell setup

I have changed phones my wife has sent me the link and i have accepted but its sayibg set up new device but coming up as im not the owner how do i get my ring back on please

1 Like

Hi @user43618. Make sure you are signing into the same Ring account you were using originally. You need to use the same email address and password. Then you can access any Ring devices you set up under that account, or access any devices that have been shared to your account. Ensure you have the correct Location selected by tapping the Location name in the top center of the app.

If you’re not sure what your original Ring account credentials were, or you’re unable to sign in, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here for further assistance. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

You need to make sure that you are signing into the same Ring account you were using before. This means that you must use the same email address and password that you used earlier. Once you have done this, you will be able to access all of the Ring devices that were set up on this account, or any devices that have been shared to your account. Please ensure that you are using the correct account information when attempting to log in. If you are still having trouble, please contact Ring’s customer support for further assistance.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.