Ring Video Doorbell

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Rings wired and battery doorbell.
R
Ring doorbell randomly disconnecting from WiFi
wifi
battery-video-doorbell
troubleshooting
... and I don't know that it has done this until I realise I've stopped receiving notifications. It has done this a number of times before and I've just taken the battery out, back in and its reconnected. I'm now away, the one time I really need to rely on this device, its happened again. How do I get this fixed urgently and remotely?? It is really making me question whether this is all worthwhile

25-10-2021 04:32:29

Responses (1)

C
Hi @Rebe. It's possible there is some interference with the connection to your Ring Doorbell, or the RSSI may indicate that the signal strength isn't stable if it is disconnecting often. Once you're with the Doorbell again, get it reconnected to wifi and then check the [RSSI](https://community.ring.com/t/how-it-works-your-ring-device-rssi-good-vs-poor/229#M4) to see how the signal looks. You can't reconnect the Doorbell to wifi manually if you aren't with the Doorbell, as there isn't a remote reconnect option at this time.

26-10-2021 08:21:46

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User