Ring doorbell pro unresponsive

Got a Ring pro last week, wired it up and it’s getting power. Went through setup, got it on the WiFi and it worked fine for a week. Now it says it’s offline and no wifi.

So after it saying how to go through setup again, I took the front panel off, pressed the button on the side and the light just stays dull white. If I press and hold the side button after maybe 6 seconds the device seems to power off and then won’t power on again unless I unplug it and plug it in.

No matter what I do I can’t get it to go to setup…any ideas?

1 Like

Hi @user460. Make sure the transformer meets the power requirements for the Doorbell Pro, and ensure the Pro Power Kit is properly installed as well. You can find the power requirements for the Doorbell Pro in our Help Center Article here and you the instructions for the Pro Power Kit here. If all of that looks good, try fully resetting the Doorbell by holding down the setup button for at least 20 seconds before letting it go. Once the reset is done, walk the Doorbell through a new setup in the Ring App and see if that is successful. :slight_smile: