Ring Doorbell Pro transformer 30V

Hi,

I just tested the transformer that came with the ring doorbell pro. It’s only suppose to output 24V between terminals 1 and 4. But mine outputs 30V between them and the output between other terminals are more than what it states.

How can I get it replaced? any help much appreciated.

Cheers,

Amila

Hi @amila. If you have any concerns regarding the Ring transformer that was included with your Doorbell Pro, I’d highly recommend reaching out to our support team for clarity. They can take a deeper look at your device and review the warranty if a replacement is needed. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

Hi Caitlyn,

Thanks for your reply. I only tested the setup and but didn’t go onto installing it properly because I found out about the voltage difference. I will contact support in the morning.

1 Like