Ring Video Doorbell

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Rings wired and battery doorbell.
U
Ring doorbell pro scratched glass
hardwired-video-doorbell
negative-feedback
![IMG_2182|375x500](upload://5Ls7c6ATZuoarWBl0Kt47jKFQG5.jpeg) The door bell got a lot of scratches. I believe weather related cause i have no kids living around. And when i called. They siad it was out of warranty. Of course thw warranty is only a year because the products are such bad quality that they cant warranty them for more. They offered me a discount code, so that I buy a new product, why would I get another faulty poorly made device ??? **COMPLETE DISAPPOINTMENT OF PRODUCT MATERIALS**. Doorbells should be made w weather resistant materials.

19-08-2023 08:01:06

Responses (3)

T
Hi @user55356. As with any outdoor fixture, wear and tear from the weather can occur. If you are a Ring Protect Plan subscriber, you may be eligible for an extended warranty. You can learn more about this at ring.com/protectplans.

22-08-2023 06:07:01

U
I agree with you on how their warranty sucks and yea why would the discount code even matter. Why would I wanna buy another one of rings products if the outdoor camera doesn't even last 3 years I will be selling all of my ring devices and go with another company that provides a real warranty that stands behind there product.. it's funny to when a customer service rep tells me they are aware of the issue ![IMG_0580|375x500](upload://dI5aWGXRggiOqBXrJJ35lMv9lMI.jpeg)

07-09-2023 04:08:08

S
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

07-10-2023 04:08:09

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User