ring doorbell pro chime not working

Hello, I installed my ring doorbell pro last night and the chime inside the home is not working. I have installed the v2 to it and checked the app to make sure the mechanical switch is turned on and it still won’t chime.

Hi there @bk913. Is your chime kit compatible with the Doorbell Pro? You can check here to make sure that the make and model of the chime kit you have is compatible with the Doorbell Pro. If your chime kit isn’t listed as a compatible one, you’ll want to replace it with a chime kit that is compatible to ensure it is working properly. If it already is compatible, then I’d suggest contacting our support team directly so they can take a deeper look into this as there may be some concerns with the wiring. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.