Ring Doorbell Pro cannot connect to Ring Network

After following EVERY single trouble shooting suggestion…

My Ring Video Doorbell Pro is still not producing a Ring Network.

My Ring Video Doorbell Pro was installed months back and it setup instantly without an issue, was working terrific without fail until about 5 days ago.

I woke up and it was no longer connected to my WiFi. So I followed every step to reconnect it to my WiFi. Eventually I had to reset the doorbell and repeat every step but still nothing.

Then I went out and even bought a Ring Chime Pro because it was recommended that my Ring Video Doorbell Pro would be able to connect to the Chime Pro’s Ring network instead almost instantaneously.
No such luck.

My Ring Chime Pro connected to my WiFi right away without a problem.

The problem is my Ring Video Doorbell Pro is not producing a “Ring Network” to temporarily connect to.

That’s the only problem!!

It has power, the right amount of power, it goes into set up mode and everything, but it just does not produce a Ring Network of its own.

It will go into set up, the little message will pop up on my phone right away, ““Ring” would like to join (then lists the same Ring network)” — I will continuously click to join the Ring network until it fails enough times for it to take me to the “go into your phone’s settings page”… so I do and that Ring network is NEVER there. It is nonexistent on 3 different phones now.

I’ve reset 3 different phones, uninstalled the Ring app, deleted the Ring app, deleted the old device out of my Ring account…

Still NO RING NETWORK

I would love to get a replacement sent to me however Amazon will no longer accept it back because it’s alittle shy past the return back date.

PLEASE I am BEGGING someone to please help me here!!! :pray::pray::pray:

I cannot tell you how many hours I have plugged away at trying to get this Ring network to show up but it just will not.

Can someone please tell me what I need to do? What could be causing this? Do I need a to get a replacement Ring doorbell? Will Ring send me a replacement?

I am desperate to fix this or get a replacement sent to me because I have exhausted myself over these last several days to just get this freaking doorbell working again!!!

PLEASE HELP :pray::pray:

1 Like

Hi @willjlawrence. It sounds like you have done all of the proper steps. If you’ve had this device for less than 1 year, it should be under warranty. I recommend contacting our support team to resolve this for you. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Please, let me know what the support team was able to find.

Exact same issue here. I’ve been sent 3 refurbished doorbells and none of them will re-establish a connection once disconnected. I have another door wired up with Ring Doorbell Pro set up and it remains connected without any issues. Both are same distance from WiFi point. It even reconnected without problems when it disconnected once. For the second doorbell which faces this reconnect issue, I too have done the numerous troubleshooting tips but once I get into the Join Ring-XXX network loop it never connects… and the network never appears on WiFi. Is there any further support for this? I’m tired of swapping refurbished doorbells.