Ring doorbell pro 2 corner kit

I bought a ring doorbell pro 2, and I need a 45deg corner kit because my existing doorbell is on the right wall. At the moment, I cannot find anyone selling a corner kit for the pro 2 version. Can someone tell me if the corner kit for the original pro doorbell would work with the pro 2 version? If not, can you tell me what the differences are, and whether I can modify the corner kit to fit the pro 2?

Thank you for your input.

dh

@duehuynh Have you tried the included corner kit? I found the video wide angle enough that the included corner bracket was more that enough. I think the pro 2 is slightly different in shape and size so I am unsure if the pro 1 kits would work.

hi bemak187:

thank you for your input. I have not tried the included corner plate because I did not think that it would be enough given that my doorbell is on the right wall. Do you have the same setup as mine? can you share a picture of what the view would look like with this corner plate installed?

thanks again!

@duehuynh I would try it. Mine is flat on a wall and the door is the off to the right. I found the included mount more than enough. Any more and it would have been too much and I would have ended up with IR glare from the wall at night.

1 Like

cool! I’ll install mine this weekend. thanks for your time and input!

dh

1 Like