Ring Video Doorbell

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Rings wired and battery doorbell.
A
Ring doorbell offline help needed
hardwired-video-doorbell
connectivity
troubleshooting
My ring doorbell is offline. All other ring devices are working. The doorbell is really close to the router. It is hard wired with battery back up. Showing 79% battery. No white light showing on the doorbell. Any ideas on how to get it working? Tried to 'speak' to a human at Ring but every avenue tried fails.

07-12-2023 06:57:35

Responses (1)

C
Hi @Ayjaybee101. Which model of Ring Doorbell do you have? You can find the device name on the Device Health page. I'd also suggest trying a reboot using the reboot option on the Device Health page. If that doesn't work, you can fully reset the Doorbell by holding down the setup button for 20 seconds. After the reset is done, set the Doorbell back up in the Ring app using the steps under Set Up a Device. Let me know if the Doorbell is correctly showing as connected after trying these troubleshooting steps!

11-12-2023 08:53:07

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User