Ring doorbell not working

My doorbell is not working. I can’t reset to set up new WiFi network. There are no lights on the doorbell. It is hardwired. However if I plug into the charger the light goes blue while charging but then no lights when I remove from charger.

Hi @sarahjaneshannon79. Which model of Doorbell do you have? You can find this information on the original packaging as well as on the back of the device itself. When hardwiring one of our battery-operated Doorbells, it provides a trickle charge to help keep the battery topped off. This means that there is a possibility the battery can drain more quickly than the trickle charge, and the Doorbell’s battery will need to be fully recharged manually.

Yeah mine is not working either. No lights, shows full when put on charge, only rings house door bell, becuse is hardwired, no motion no sensor. And shows in log there was a video delay issue, but shows dialog resolved. And will not connect for real time view.

Hey @TomJon. Since it sounds like you’re having a few different concerns with your Doorbell, it may be best for you to reach out to our support team so they can get everything resolved for you. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers availablehere. They’ll be able to provide more in-depth troubleshooting solutions. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: