Ring Doorbell not connecting to Chime Pro or home network.

Lots of problems with my Ring products.

First I had a mechanical chime, which didn’t work well. Installed the Ring Doorbell and everything worked fine, connected to my home network. Because of the upgrade I was doing on the doorbell system I decided to upgrade to a digital chime, and I also ordered a Ring Chime for downstairs.

Once I received the Ring Chime and bought a digital chime I got to work.

First problem was that the digital chime kept going off, constantly. I switched wires around. No success. Added the diode, removed the diode. No success.

Decided then to try removing the digital chime completely. I did the bypass on the Pro Power Kit and power works.

Added the Ring Chime to my home network. No problem there. Then I tried to install the Ring Doorbell to the Chime network. The Doorbell and Chime are about 10-12ft away with only a door in the way and it won’t connect. Tried to connect the Doorbell to the home network and now that won’t connect either.

So my problem is the my Ring Doorbell won’t connect to anything. I’ve tried multiple times. I’ve reset multiple times. I’ve also done the hard reset a few times.

I need help. This shouldn’t be this difficult.

Hey @BadHabitz. Were you able to get this resolved, or have you reached out to our support team on this concern? If you have not already, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Let me know what the resolution is, as your answer may help other neighbors! :slight_smile: