Ring Doorbell Night Vision Sensor

The past week or so at night if it’s quiet I can hear the night vision on ring doorbell constantly clicking. It’s not just when it detects motion, it’s constant. There’s a streetlamp across the way that is always on at night and we have a porch light above the doorbell that is always on. Nothing changes, but the clicking continues. When I go into live view, there’s a flash every time the night vision kicks on and it just repeats.
https://ring.com/share/b16ff9cd-d20c-44c9-92ec-fc89a59504dc

Hi @ajwatson. Thank you for sharing that video! What you can try is resetting your Doorbell, then reconnecting it to wifi. To reset, press and hold the setup button for 20 seconds, then release. Allow 1 minute for the Doorbell to reboot, then reconnect it to your wifi network. It will then do a quick update and be ready to use.

If this doesn’t correct the issue, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

I’m having this exact same issue with my Ring Doorbell Pro. Recently, night vision started clicking on and off constantly all night. At night time, it is very noticable from inside the house and very annoying.

Nothing has changed recently in the field of view of the doorbell, and I’ve tried resetting, and also reconnecting the doorbell with no luck. The Device Health page shows everything is good and up to date. I’m beginning to wonder if this is a Firmware problem?

Mine has the same thing. It just started recently. I tried a reset and it did not work

Same issue for me. Reset and reconnect does not work. If Ring does not have a fix for this there is no reason to buy anymore Ring products.
SimpliSafe has a video door bell, and they will replace any defective product.