Ring doorbell making random noises

Hi there,
So my doorbell has started making random noises during the night. Its not a full ring chime but sounds as though the battery is dying as its chiming if that makes sense , anyone any ideas, its driving me insane as I’m having to disconnect the battery each night.

I am having the same issue. Did you get a solution?

Hi @J2m2brown. If possible, can you please share an example video of the noise you’re hearing from your Ring Doorbell? If the noise can be heard in videos from motion events or Live Views, you can gather the share link to share it here. You can do this by going into the Event History in your Ring App and choosing to share it via email. From there, copy the link that is generated and paste the link in the body of your post.

If the noise isn’t present in the videos in your Event History, try recording a short video to demonstrate what you’re hearing. You can then upload this video elsewhere, such as YouTube, and share the link to the video in your reply. This will give me a better idea of what you’re hearing on your end so I can provide some troubleshooting tips and tricks that may help. :slight_smile: