Ring Video Doorbell

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Rings wired and battery doorbell.
U
Ring Doorbell isnt working/recording/notifying me
troubleshooting
wireless-security-cameras

Sooooo ive noticed over the past few weeks that my Ring Doorbell isnt always working or notifying me when someone is at the door etc (postman can now deliver post without me even knowing) I spoke to customer service who told me that i needed to reinstall the app and this should solve the problem - it didn’t. I was then told there wasn’t anything wrong with my Ring door bell and that i was receiving notifications (granted i do get a few - usually me leaving for work -but not all). so today has topped the biscuit! Some how a skip delivery company have managed to drive onto my drive, unload a skip i didn’t order and leave a skip i didn’t order on my drive without a signal recording or notification!!!
I only know this has happened as i have just arrived home and its on my drive!!! can anyone help as customer service are ZERO help!!! and its pointless me having a RIng doorbell if it is only going to be triggered when someone rings the actual bell as not many criminals do this nowadays.

16-05-2024 02:21:04

Responses (1)

J

Hi @user82311. Since you have worked with our support team, I am not sure what troubleshooting steps you have already taken, but I would suggest going through your Motion Settings and making some adjustments. You can go through your Motion Zones, making sure they cover the area you want. You can also increase your Motion Sensitivity. Lastly, turn on Smart Alerts or vise versa to see if it helps. If you have tried these steps and are still having the same concern, you can also reach out to our support team on Facebook by sending a PM to @Ring.

17-05-2024 04:56:34

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User