Ring Doorbell has stopped working while on vacation

My ring doorbell doesnt turn on anymore. It says offline on the app so I assumed it was dead and took it in to charge it. After charging it it atill wouldnt light up or anything. I tried reconnecting to wifi but nothing happens its as if its dead.

Same thing happened to me. Do not waste your time. They will not help. They only want your money. I would suggest going to google. They will lie to you and tell you it is your fault.

I’m experiencing the same thing. My ring doorbell doesn’t turn on anymore. I’ve tried charging it many times, it shows the blue light while charging but when I disconnect it the device is completely dead again.

Hi neighbors. If your Doorbell has become unresponsive, making sure your battery is charged is a good step to take. You also want to try a factory reset to see if it helps. To factory reset your Doorbell press and hold the setup button on it for 20–25 seconds. If it turns on after a factory reset, you will have to reconnect it to your WiFi. If you have tried these steps and are still having the same concern, give our support team a call for further assistance.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.