Ring doorbell hardwired/charged getting message

My Ring doorbell is hardwired to the power. It shows that it is fully charged. Recently I’m getting a message saying I need to charge it. I’m not able to do live videos until I charge it. But it’s charged. So I’m not sure what I need to do. There isn’t anything to charge.

Hi @SDM. What is the battery percentage reading as on the Device Health screen? I’d recommend uninstalling the Ring App, restarting your phone to clear the cache, and reinstalling the Ring App. This should ensure that the Ring App is showing the correct battery percentage, as having the Doorbell hardwired will provide it a trickle charge that keeps the battery topped off. Let me know if that fixes this concern for you! :slight_smile:

My RIng Doorbell is hardwired. It’s battery now shows 0%. Can you explain what happend? what to do?

My battery shows it’s 100%. I will try the other things that you suggested. Thank you, and I will let you know.

Ok. So I deleted the app and reinstalled it. It fixed the problem. The battery says it’s at 100%. Thank you.

1 Like