Ring Doorbell draining is draining in 4-5 days

I have a Ring 1st Gen video doorbell, purchased in December 2019 from Amazon. It is currently draining from 100% to 9% in 4-5 days. It’s become pointless as it spends longer on charge than it does doing its job, especially when you are paying a monthly subscription to store live video of your plug socket!

I can’t seem to obtain any help from Ring, so before I speak to Amazon or make a claim through my credit card for faulty goods, is there anyone out there who can help?

Hey @Rivo. Since your Doorbell is discharging that much, it would be best to give our support team a call on this. With buying this in December, you’re still within your 1-year warranty, so if our team determines that this is a replacement, as it sounds like a battery concern, then they can take care of that for you, so you do not have to be in touch with Amazon.

Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Feel free to come back and let me know how this goes! :slight_smile: