ring doorbell doesn't ring on iphone

I was with Ring customer service for about an hour, went through all troubleshootings they told me to try, still ring doorbell doesn’t ring on iphone, any suggestion? I have Ring Doorbell 2 and iphone 7. Thank you

Hi @10201. Try reviewing the troubleshooting tips in this Help Center Article here, as it is focused on notification concerns for iOS devices. If that doesn’t resolve your concern, please follow up with our support team at one of the numbers available here. They’ll be able to look at this more closely in order to find a resolution. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile:

I did go through troubleshooting article and followed all possible ways that might be the solution, then stayed on the phone with support team for about an hour tried to fix the issue, unfortunately, problem remains the same.

This was happening to me. Do you happen to wear an Apple Watch? If so, go to the watch app on your phone > Notifications > Scroll down to mirrored iPhone alerts section > turn off for Ring.