Ring Doorbell doesn't connect anymore

I have been using a Ring Doorbell since December 2017. On 20-4-2020 the connection to my WiFi network was suddenly lost.
I can connect an identical Ring Doorbell from a friend to my WiFi network.
I have given my Doorbell a hard reset and tried connecting it to the network in my friend’s house.
It is also not possible to connect the Doorbell to this network.
I can go through the connection procedure completely according to plan.
But the last step: Doorbell will now not connect to the network. It ends with blinking white in the right half of the ring.
Also in the advanced option, I entered all network parameters manually, but without result.
Battery is full charged. How do I find out why the Doorbell can no longer connect.
Please your help

Hey @John09. Thank you for reaching out! We have been seeing this trend happen with the Ring Video Doorbell, but a specific version of said Doorbell. Could you please reach out to our support team over the phone here? They can confirm if you device is the same as the others we have found to have this concern to isolate this further for you and help reach a resolution! Feel free to come back to the Community to let us know how it goes, as this may help out other neighbors with a Ring Video Doorbell that run into this. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Doorbell disconnected over night a couple of weeks ago and would not connect back

i have the same issue…on the same date no less.

i lost a chime as well on this date.

neither the chime, nor the doorbell will connect back to wifi.

I’ve tried 4 separate wifi connections.

i managed to get one to connect today, but when i press the button, i get no sound, no notification…just a spinning blue light!

I sat for 40 mins today on hold waiting for support.

is there a better method than me wasting time listening to hold music?

I have the same issue and you do an amazing job of hiding your phone number. Pls help.

1 Like

Hey neighbors! Chiming in for Chelsea here. I’d recommend reaching out to our support team at one of the numbers availablehere. They’ll be able to take a closer look at your device and help isolate the concern. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19here to see how to contact support. Feel free to let us know what support suggests, as it can help other neighbors with a similar concern! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same problem. Started on 03-08-2020.
Following up with Ring support now.

I am havi the same problem for quite some time now. The battery is charged and it kept saying it couldn’t connect to a Ring WiFi, not my home WiFi and so I deleted it thinking I’d just reset the whole thing but still no luck. It also quit connecting to my hard wire over a year ago when it had been working fine. It also had gotten extremely slow.

Rubbish device !!! Stopped working on its own with 85% battery and good WiFi signal