Ring Doorbell (disappointing)

I am writing to express my extreme disappointment with the performance of my doorbell ring cameras. Despite having adequate lighting in my back yard and ensuring the proper settings for the cameras, I have been experiencing significant issues with their functionality.
One of the most concerning issues is that the cameras sometimes do not record for hours at a time. When I review the event history, I have noticed instances where the footage jumps from one time to another, skipping several hours in between. There was a suspicious person in my backyard tonight, near my back door. I have video footage from another camera set higher up that captured the incident. ( not a ring ) This is very alarming and concerning. When I checked my Ring camera, I noticed that the footage had skipped, so I have no record of what happened. This situation is extremely worrisome and I need assistance in addressing this issue as soon as possible. This inconsistency in recording is not only frustrating but also raises concerns about the reliability of the cameras for monitoring my property.
I would like to highlight that the cameras are relatively new, being only six months old. Despite their recent purchase, they have failed to meet my expectations in terms of performance and reliability.
I kindly request assistance from the Ring team in addressing these technical issues with the cameras. I believe that there may be a glitch or malfunction that needs to be resolved to ensure the proper functioning of the equipment. I would appreciate any guidance or support you can provide in troubleshooting and resolving these issues

Hi @user81154. What specific model doorbell is this? What is the RSSI for this device? You can find this information in the Device Health menu. Are you using Snapshot Capture, Smart Alerts or any other motion detection features? This will give me insight into troubleshooting this device with you.