Ring Doorbell broken and no replacement sent

I am totally upset about my doorbell. It lasted 1 year and 5 months today. After 1 hour in the phone with a rep she at last said it was broken. She offered me a 35% discount on a new one. WOW THANKS!! BUT NO THANKS!! Nice customer service, any one else would had sent me a replacement, refurbished. I don’t care, not a discount. I spent $230 on this one and the only way I will use a ring product ever again is if they send me a replacement.

Hi @Asalgado1. I’m sorry to hear that your experience with your Ring Doorbell and our support team wasn’t what you were expecting. When it comes to any warranty claims for your Ring devices, you’ll want to contact our support team so they can tell you what options are available. You can also read more about what is and isn’t covered by your warranty, and how long it lasts here. I hope this helps clear things up a bit, and if you have any further questions about your device or warranty, you can follow up with our support team at one of the numbers available here.