Ring doorbell blurry images

I had a replacement bell sent to me for a faulty bell recently. With this replacement he’ll The images are not clear and blurry and so are live view. I’ve tested WiFi and it’s fine. How can I solve this problem?

Hi @Kayay8. Testing wifi speeds was a great step to take! I recommend also checking your device RSSI in the Ring app for sign of any interferences. Check out our Community post about RSSI for tips on optimizing connection.

In the image example it looks like it is bright or exposed to a lot of sunlight. I recommend also checking video at different times of the day to see if the image improves with lens adjustment to light. Feel free to let us know how this goes! :slight_smile:

Hi, my bell is north facing so not subject to direct sunlight. Also, I never had a problem With blurry images with my last ring bell just this one. It’s the same at all times of day.

I would sugest resetting your device, @Kayay8 !

Have tried resetting device and hasn’t made any difference.

Hey @Kayay8. Chiming in for Jennifer here! Since you have done the reset and this is to no avail, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.