Ring doorbell 3 showing low battery when fully charged

I have a ring doorbell 3 plus. It is showing battery level at 26% after new fully charged battery fitted.
The battery is good as i have 3 battery packs and it works ok in my other ring 4.
Please help thanks

As long as this battery has been fully charged for several hours, it should certainly reflect this in your Ring app. It sounds like you are doing everything correctly. Upon reinserting your charged battery, please trigger a motion or live view event and allow for some time for the Ring app to update this battery level. Please also ensure there is not a VPN enabled on your mobile device. I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

I have a very similar problem. I have two batteries that i interchange when it runs down on battery and needs charging. recently it’s been showing on my app that the battery is low despite a fully charged battery being installed(green light on battery when charged) I have reset my device, factory reset, took the device off line, reset my internet to see if that helps to no avail. I called and spoke with technical and they said that if after a full reset and taking device offline and letting it reset I didn’t work I would need to buy a new device as it’s out of warranty period!!! I am not wanting to give this company more money for the same device if there is clearly a fault with it! Is anyone able to offer any other suggestions as to why to try to get it working again?