Ring doorbell 3 plus. Partially rings on its own

Hello, I’ve had my ring pro 3 plus for almost 2 years. It’s hardwired to the houses old doorbell and we have the wireless chime.

A few months ago it started ringing the house doorbell by itself at random, but a lighter / partial ring.
Nothing shows up in the app.
If I remove the battery for a day and plug it back in, it works fine for a few weeks and then starts partially ringing again. Like once every couple minutes. I don’t think the wireless chime ever goes off, just the houses old doorbell.
With the battery out, it never goes off on its own, so It’s not a short.

Any ideas?
Thank you

Hi @Ring-a-ding7. You can try factory resetting your Doorbell by pressing and holding the setup button for 20–25 seconds, then going through the process of reconnecting it to your wifi since the reset will make it fall offline. Before you do this, make sure you have your five-digit pin for your Doorbell, as it is required to input it when reconnecting it. It should have come on a slip of paper with your doorbell; if you no longer have that, then it can be found on the back of your Doorbell. If you have tried this step and are still having the same concern, give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here for further assistance. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.