Ring Doorbell 3 Plus not receive audio from Echo Show

Hi

I just got a Ring Doorbell 3 Plus and an Echo Show 5.
I connected them fine and everything works from phone app to Ring doorbell.
However, if I answer the doorbell on my Echo Show 5 the person who rang the Ring Doorbell cannot hear any audio.
It works from the phone app.
Is there something extra that needs enabling? My Show has updated itself to the latest firmware fine.
TIA

Hi there, @WauloK! If you have not already tried, please ensure the microphone is toggled on your Echo device screen. You will see in our help center article , there are a few commands that will initiate two way audio. Check out the tips there to see if they work for you.

If none of those methods or troubleshooting steps work, try removing and re-adding the Ring skill to the Amazon device/ app. Please also ensure that your Alexa device is within range of your router’s wifi signal. Additionally, try out the two way audio on different event types, such as live view, motions, and/ or Video Doorbell rings.

If this concern persists, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.