Ring Doorbell 3 Plus 5ghz Wifi Connection Issues

I am ready to send my Ring Doorbell 3 Plus back.

The 5ghz connection is unusable.

I run a continuous ping, watching the connection, the doorbell will connect for about 3 seconds, then drops the connection, and repeats

I have been trying for weeks now and no settings, no reset, nothing will help

And yes, I have tried everything, i work as a network engineer, so I am well familiar with networking, and do not have this issue with any of the other 30 devices connected to the network, they are ALL solid as a rock except Ring Doorbell

Hey @Relentless. Does the Doorbell do the same thing when on the 2.4 Ghz network? If it does, please try resetting the Doorbell by pressing and holding the setup button for 20 seconds and then reconnecting the device from the Device Health page. In the event that it still does this with the 5.0 Ghz network by itself, or still does it to both networks, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Let me know how this goes!