Ring doorbell 3 not turning on

I lost connection to my doorbell, so I thought it was the battery. But last connection with the doorbell showed the battery at 53% so I’ve tried to reset it and pressed the orange button and nothing is happening tried to hard reset nothing. Thought it could be the battery but I have two and tried them both. Nothing. Any help would be great. Just seems like it’s dead.

Hi @Mark19871. Try fully charging both of the batteries and then trying one at a time in the Doorbell. When you insert the fully charged battery into the Doorbell, hold down the setup button for at least 20 seconds to initiate a reset. If the Doorbell is still unresponsive after trying these steps, please follow up with our support team at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

Mine is doing exact same thing it cut off will not restart will not power up. I thought it was the battery I bought a new battery still nothing I put the battery in it says 53%. Light is not spinning. Will not work at all. Shows off-line.

1 Like

Hi @user66926. If the troubleshooting steps in the solution do not help, reach out to our support team for further assistance.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.