Ring doorbell (2020) will not connect due to internet problems

My doorbell used to be connected via a WiFi extender and had 0 issues. A few days ago it lost connection and I have been unable to reconnect to the WiFi or WiFi extender. I have tried:

1. A different phone
  2. Reinstalling the ring app
  3. Unplugging and replugging in the router (5 minutes)
  4. Hard resetting the camera

Not sure what else I can try but it’s only been in place for just over 1 month and was working well before…

Thanks!

Resetting your Ring device and restarting your WiFi network were great steps to take. Please also ensure the battery is fully charged, then try a reset again by holding the setup button for 20 seconds. Once this step is complete, please reconnect your Ring device.

If reconnection fails, or your Video Doorbell is not responsive to these attempts, our support team can take a closer look for you. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

have the same issue the ring video doorbell and chime is no longer working with Wi-Fi . the troubleshoot step I tried resetting the modem and the router reinstall the ring door bell this didn’t resolve the issue.
so I called the cable company to lower the modem setting to 2.4mg WPA 2/3 issue not resolved with ring yet all my other devices within my home work except the ring products,
Ring Support suggest the chime Pro device now I waiting over 4 days just to receive a tracking number for shipping yet i have no Door bell to know when some at my front door🤬