Ring doorbell 2 set up

I received my ring doorbell 2 today and I’m in the app and I follow instructions to connect to the ring network but it keeps failing to connect.
Any ideas

Hi @Dbrooks1. If you’re running into setup problems, a great place to start is this Help Center Article here, which will cover potential causes for a failed setup as well as how to fix it. If the suggestions outlined within that article do not resolve your concern and you’re still unable to get your Doorbell up and running, then you’ll want to touch base with our support team directly on this matter. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

Hi
I still can’t connect.
I have tried the UK and Irish number but both have number of language options with 1 being English, I pick this and it just hangs up. Any ideas?

1 Like

There is no orange button on my unit so I am stuck with the setup. Live chat won’t help me and the support number hangs up once I pick 1 for English

Same for me - the support is terrible as no way to get any

Hey neighbors! Can you please clarify which support number you called, as well as if you are on a cell phone or land line and which phone network you have? I’ll pass this information onto my team. :slight_smile: