Ring Doorbell 2 does not work

I’ve had my doorbell for 2 years and it has worked fine, but it stopped working Oct. 2nd. I think I rememeber it said it was still connected to WiFi. The battery was almost full, but I still recharged it. It started working, but a week later it stopped working again. This time it says it is not connected to Wifi. I have tried troubleshooting, but nothing works. I can not even perform a hard reset on it. There is no reaction at all. I’ve checked the wires on the back, and they seems fine. It has been raining a lot lately, and I noticed that the battery was wet the first time. Has this anything to do with it? Is my doorbell broken and I need to get a new one? (I am in Norway).

Hi @user527. If the battery got wet from the rain it’s possible the Doorbell itself has been physically damaged and a replacement may be needed. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here so they can review the warranty on your Doorbell and see if a replacement is needed. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: