Ring doorbell 1 setup issue

Setup in my Ring Doorbell 1 kept failing when tried to connect to my network. I tried with different kinds of modems and routers. Mode is 2.4 for sure. Wifi modem and routers are not far away while trying to complete the setup. Speed are high and over 2Mbps. Test the network internet and it’s working fine by browsing websites. Hard reset was performed too by pressing the orange botton for 15 sec.

It keeps flashing white to the left without completing the setup.

I couldn’t crack this one up so, please help!!

Hey @Saeedhawi. You may need to adjust the ports and protocols on your network settings to allow the Ring device to connect. Please read more about how to make these changes in our Help Center Article here, and feel free to contact your ISP to help make these changes or show you how to. If this is still to no avail to help you set up the Doorbell, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.