Ring Door Sensor Battery Drain

I bought my Ring Security system 5 months ago and its been great so far. My Garage door sensor however is draining a lot of battery. Its currently on its 3rd set of Duracells in 5months and its becoming an issue. The door gets used at the most 5-6 times a week and its less than foot distance with the base station with a direct line of sight. I have reset it multiple times and haven’t noticed any changes. Is it just a faulty sensor? If so, how do claim a new one

You call support. If they agree it is defective, then it goes from there. But they are going to want to troubleshoot with you first.

Hi @prem. Just like @Brad mentioned, calling support here is definitely a good call. You’ve done a few basic troubleshooting steps that I would have recommended and noticed no change, so our support team can run through more in-depth troubleshooting with you to determine if a replacement is needed. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: