Ring door bell

My ring does not ring until someone is already inside house , it does not ring when person is outside door , help please

Hey @Meme17. Are you talking about the Doorbell itself not making a noise until later? Or is this in reference to the alert on your phone and/or the internal chime kit in your home? Please let me know with more detail and what Doorbell you have and I’m happy to help further! :slight_smile:

Alert to my phone I don’t have a chime kit and glad I didn’t spend the money on one . I have 2 doorbells and window censor and the alarm kit
Paying 10.00 monthly the past several months and today I get email from ring saying I need a permit to use professional monitoring. Why did it take so long for them to let me know this ?
So all this time taking my money for nothing . How do I stop them from taking my money ? I tried to cancel but it won’t go through . I am not paying for a permit to use since police can’t do nothing for me now anyhow

@Meme17 It would be best to give our support team a call to follow up on this concern for you. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.