Ring door bell

Hello I am having trouble with my doorbell yet again that I can’t see the camera footage on my app and I do not get any notifications saying someone at my door or anything I have deleted the app and reset the ring doorbell and re-downloaded the app this worked for a week and now I am back to were I started this is getting very tedious

Sorry to hear about this, @Jaywhite! As you are not able to access video, nor are any notifications being sent, it is possible that your Video Doorbell is offline. Please try performing a new setup in your Ring app to obtain a successful connection. If you are able to successfully complete a setup, this will mean that your network connection is sufficient for operation and notifications. Just to be sure, check out our Community post about RSSI for tips on optimizing this signal strength.

If there is no video connection or notifications after a setup, please ensure there is not a VPN enabled. Trying on another mobile device entirely can help to eliminate other mobile device factors. Feel free to let us know how this goes! :slight_smile: