RING DOOR BELL PRO

I AM NEW TO RING. I PURCHASED TWO RING DOOR BELL TWO AND TO CHIME PROS .

DO I PAY ONE FEE THAT COVER BOTH?

Hey @RAVENS10. Whenever you have a moment, please read our Ring Help Center Article here for more information on plans. Since you have two Ring Video Doorbell Pros, you will need to either get two Basic Plans, as they will cover both devices for their cloud subscription, or you can get a Plus Plan which covers all devices on one location. The Plus Plan is a better route if you plan to add more devices. Please note that Chime Pros do not need a plan for coverage, but obtaining a Plus Plan that covers all devices does extend your warranty for your devices. Hope this helps clear it up for you!

2 Likes

One ring device just need pay basic plan

1 Like

Hi Chelsea,

Are there any talks with your engineers about adding an LED light to the lineup of ring doorbells?
I’ve notice they have much better night performance with just a small about of lighting(porch lights). A built-in LED would be a huge plus when capturing low light events at night when alternative lighting is not available.

Not to hype another brand, but Arlo has a technology that allows for a small LED that provides enough lighting and it greatly improves night video recording quality.

So if you were to mull it over with your engineers you could say that you’re not only bringing them a problem, but you’re also providing a possible solution. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @progreg. Happy to chime in here. Have you looked at our Ring Smart Lighting? We have a variety of options with lots of brightness level and power options. You can learn more about our Ring Smart Lightning here. I hope this information is helpful.