Ring door bell missed someone

Hi, my ring doorbell pro 2 missed a couple people coming to my house today, had anyone else noticed this issue?
What could be the cause? Signal strength is strong

1 Like

My ring doorbell completely missed a FedEx guy putting packages down iby

My ring doorbell missed a FedEx guy walking right up to the front of the door where the device is . It recorded the vehicle pulling up but for some reason completely missed the guy walking up to the door with the packages.

Motion detection concerns can usually be resolved by adjusting the settings to find what works best for your home. First, review your Motion Zones and ensure they capture the common pathways that visitors to your door take. If you have a battery powered Doorbell, you’ll also want to look over your Motion Frequency setting and choose the one that works with the amount of traffic your Doorbell receives.

Lastly, it’s important for your Doorbell to have a strong and stable internet connection for optimal performance as well. You can learn more about wifi signal strength here. For any persistent motion detection issues, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.